AmpliPhi Fall Video Editing Challenge - Grades 6-8 and 9-12
Don't forget! Sign up to receive contest updates and reminders!
Time left to enter Submissions:
Show off your video editing talents and win! Madison-based AmpliPhi is sponsoring this contest to help discover and promote local youth talent, while highlighting our fantastic city of Madison. The video inspiration is a hype promotional video around Madison, possibly including sports, local events, or anything you'd like to include. Follow the simple instructions below, submit your video to the contest, and win a 4K GPS-enabled drone quadcopter (valued at $170). A prize will be given to the winner of each age group. Good luck!
Please send any questions or concerns to our Contest Manager, Mike, at Mike@ampliphibiz.com.
To view more in depth rules and regulations click the image below or view here:
1. All participants must be in the following school year groups:
2. Your final cut must include at least 2 clips from our stock footage gallery.
3. Any audio used must either be included with your software or from the selected websites mention in resources.
4. Any software used must be a free program. We have recommended software listed in the software section under resources.
5. Your video length must be at least 20 seconds with a maximum length of 30 seconds.
6. Your final cut must be submitted to the following Google Form.
Note: This contest is closed those to anyone under the age of 13.
One Prize will be awarded to the winner of each category:
Submit your information on the following Google Form.