Amazing food and beverage + cool video content + social media = BIG WIN
Time magazine says that Americans are spending more on restaurants than on groceries (TIME). Which means it's more important than ever to make your amazing eats or treats stand out in a crowded marketplace. Whatever your unique offering is, wouldn't you love to show it off with a cool restaurant video?
5 Elements for a Cool Restaurant Video
If one of your goals is to get more people into your restaurant or bar, use a video via social media to differentiate from your competition.
Here are 5 elements to include in your cool bar or restaurant video.
This is an example of what our team did for local Madison restaurant, Avenue Club and Bubble Up Bar. These 5 elements were incorporated into their video to properly showcase the featured item, a Maple Bacon Pecan Old Fashioned.
- INTRODUCTION--We made sure that the intro was subtle and bold and approximately 5 seconds. We showed the branding of the building to display the name of the establishment and then using a graphic overlay (Maple Bacon Pecan Old Fashioned) to talk about what the featured item is.
- HELP THE LIGHTING--It's a supper club atmosphere and the lighting inside was fairly dim. We used color correcting in the video so it really made the beverage pop in the overall project.
- MESS WITH THE SPEED--Shooting parts in slow motion helped to establish a feeling when viewing and helped direct people's eyes to the focal points.
- REINFORCE BRANDING--After the beverage was finished being made, we reinforced the branding again to remind people where this amazingly delish looking drink could be purchased.
- INCLUDE CALL TO ACTION--It's important to people who are not familiar with your establishment to give them an idea of where they can find you. This is why we included the address of the restaurant at the end of the video. This way the location may resonate with people and it's easier to search for when they're out and about!
Now grab your camera and try it out!
And if color correcting and incorporating slow motion isn't something you're familiar with or looking to learn cause you're busy perfecting dishes and drinks, see below.
Meet AmpliPhi Buzz
Our team will come to your establishment to film the creation of your featured item. We'll then edit and package the video just for you! But we don't stop there.
AmpliPhi Buzz includes distribution of your restaurant video to the right people at the right time. Your signature drink will move from unknown to known through our state-of-the-art targeting technology, otherwise known as the right way to use social media!
AmpliPhi--Build your Buzz
If your restaurant, bar, food truck, tavern, lounge, bistro, watering hole, hot dog stand, pub, home kitchen, or any place that makes cool food or beverages could use a cool video completed in a timely fashion for a reasonable price, fill out this form or give us a call. We'd love to help you out!